Monday, March 31, 2008

PSO Music

I should start off with something light hearted and uncontroversal, because knowing how I am I'm going to speed off that path and never turn back.

But something just made me quite happy recently: I found some music from Phantasy Star Online!

I have a mild obsession with videogame music. I regularly listen to mp3s and buy CDs of the stuff. Phantasy Star with a soundtrack I've always fancied, but never really managed to get my fingers on, for various reasons. Now I have it, and I am content. I like the De Ro Le theme, the mines themes, and the Pioneer 2 theme, though as of right now I have the Forest Boss theme suck in my head.

Other videogame soundtracks that are freakin' awesome:

Zelda Twilight Princess
Zelda OoT
Sonic the Hedghog
Sonic 3D Blast
Super Smash Bros Melee
Super Mario Kart/64
Super Mario World
Halo 2
Mario 64
Super Mario 3

To name a few. Hn, I am the only one I know with this fixation.

No comments: